Skills And Tools:
- Define the business problem and primary objectives of new projects. Identify and validate the key business requirements.
- Analyze and model the business domain to create a complete picture of workflows and technical requirements fulfilled by the software.
- Use Business Analysis techniques to capture business and end user requirements.
- Create and document functional requirements (use cases) and non-functional requirements.
- Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
- Acts as the Product Owner.
- Ensures that programs meet business/user requirements by inspecting and monitoring software development progress.
- Work with the technical team to develop business and technical requirements.
- Determines approaches which will improve the business, usability, performance, and integrity of the software.
- Bachelor of Computer Science/ Engineering
- 2-5 years of relevant experience (Software development/ Business Analysis)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent English Command
- Software Support Engineer - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago
- Senior Software Engineer-Java - Maadi, Cairo15 days ago
- Information Security Engineer - Giza, Egypt14 days ago
- QA Automation Engineer - Cairo - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Software Developer - PHP/Open ... - Alexandria, Egypt6 days ago
- Software Tester - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Senior Software Tester (Manual... - Dokki, Giza4 days ago
- Senior .Net Core Developer (Bo... - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Senior C++ Developer - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago