Skills And Tools:
- Attend to all walk in customers’ needs promptly
- Serve Walk-in customers and provide full information and advice.
- Manage and meet customer expectations
- Sustain high customer satisfactory service level
- Provide excellent customer service for cash clients as per Aramex CS standards
- Sell cash shipments.
- Attending to cash customers and fulfill their requirements, solve their problems, follow up their cases and update them.
- To contact four cash customers per day (leakage or none-active customers).
- Promote Aramex campaigns for customers
- Ensure outlet customer satisfaction at all times
- Handle relevant GCS cases, follow up and close all requests.
- Handle SRN for outbound team.
- Handle all passports cases by cash team and other teams.
- Handle all cash customers requesting various Aramex products
- Process and prepare cash shipments for shipping
- Handle all outstanding reports and close the related cases on daily basis.
- Close pending cases on a timely manner.
- Pass the outlet customer service audits.
- Adhere to company HSSE, compliance and sustainability corporate policies.
- Ensure timely resolution of customer complains to retain customers
- Ensure using the up to date cash rates.
- Contribute to meeting the annual/quarterly cash targets.
- Bachelor's Degree Holder ( Business Administration or Equivalent )
- Fluent English & Arabic Language
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- Eager to Learn
- Team Player
- Customer Oriented
- 0-1 Years Experience in Customer Service Role
- Rotation shifts (weekly Schedule) and there is a Uniform.
- Remote English Speaking Custom...Confidential Company - Manila, Philippines4 days ago