Skills And Tools:
- Develop maintenance plans and schedules (
- Setting departmental objectives, manage KPIs dashboards and analyze periodically reports.
- Manage and coordinate installation maintenance and work instructions and schedules among utilities staff.
- Monitor factory’s consumption of gas, water, electricity and report required periodically reports and analysis.
- Participating in the preparation of maintenance programmers, directing the implementation of such programmers, investigating modification and new projects proposals, examining equipment performance and providing recommendations to enhance maintainability and to minimize maintenance cost.
- Manage departmental projects.
- Implement, archive and update all factory’s engineering geometric drawings as built.
- Manage and monitor inventory and purchasing cycle for Spare Parts, tools & equipment.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures, and activity reporting systems to ensure efficient and effective service levels as well as complian
- This candidate must have an engineering certificate ( Mechanical power ).
- With the experience of more than 5 years in utility maintenance ( natural gas network, air compressor and compressed air network, Co2 tanks and network, Nitrogen generators, factories, and workshops structure, weight scales, and firefighting network).
- Excellent in AutoCAD and Microsoft office.
- Good in English reading and writing.
- Basic financial skills.
- Utilities EngineerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo8 days ago
- Mechanical Technical Office En...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- HVAC Mechanical Technical Offi...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago
- Draft Man ( 2D AutoCAD – Mecha...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo10 days ago
- Mechanical Site Engineer (Fire...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt8 days ago