Skills And Tools:
- Maintaining network connectivity, whether in the administration or between the branches and the administration.
- Deal with the company's programs, whether the Oracle Server or Email System.
- Manage servers in the company DC - Sales - Communicator - BI - Fleet.
- Managing the Users and Emails for the employees.
- Make backup copies of the servers periodically.
- Dealing with external threats such as hacking or viruses.
- Ensure the effectiveness of the policy for colleague's devices.
- Follow up on employee requests.
- Carrying out the necessary initial maintenance for the equipment.
- Follow up and solve network and branch problems.
- Coordination of work in the branches among team members.
- Follow up the delivery of devices to new employees and install the necessary programs for them.
- Supervising the information systems specialists.
- Education: Faculty of Engineering, Computer science department or related field.
- Alexandria residents only.
- SOPNSXG – Forti Gat –Fir wall – Veem – ESXI – A+ - MCSA – CCNA – Linex System is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and computer hardware/software systems.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.