Skills And Tools:
- Prepare & review standards and manuals operating procedures and quality progress reports.
- Perform all daily inspections and tests of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications.
- Conduct quality tests on and prepare an evaluation of purchase supplies, materials and equipment.
- Forecast, evaluate, justify, design, select and implement machines, tools, and equipment that increase quality and reduce cost.
- Ensure all company projects result meet clients and project contractual requirements regarding Quality Standards.
- Strong knowledge of Egyptian building codes (Knowledge of American Building Codes is a strong point)
- 5 to 8 years of experience in PILLING
- High organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent in MS Office applications.
- Excellent Management and communication skills.
- Upper-Intermediate English.