Skills And Tools:
- Develop Strategies: Developing strategies to improve product performance and increase sales and profitability is a key part of a furniture sales manager’s role.
- Handle Customer Issues: To maintain customer satisfaction and retain clientele, furniture sales managers address and resolve customer complaints received in person, over the phone, and through email.
- Train Sales Associates: how to use company computer systems and programs, and educate the selling Staff on the products that they are selling to meet sales goals and provide good service to customers.
- Conduct Sales Meetings: Changes occur on an almost daily basis: new products come in, products are discontinued, prices change, and new promotions are started. Furniture sales managers hold daily sales staff meetings to make sure sales associates are aware of these changes.
- Customer service.
- Meeting sales target.
- Closing skills.
- Prospecting skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Client relationships.
- Bachelor degree, Preferably Architectural or Fine arts.
- Knowledge of the marketing & selling techniques.
- 10 years experience in the office furniture sales.
- Fluent English.
- Sales Manager (Office Furnitur...United Group For Engineering And Investment - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Senior Sales Executive (Office...United Group For Engineering And Investment - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Sales And Marketing ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago