- Implement the purchases in line with Tdh Threshold, Procurement Procedures and ensure every step of the process are respected
- Procure goods, services, and works timely to facilitate the implementation of activities and at the same time ensure receiving the value of the money.
- Be familiar with the project's procurement plan and follow it to plan and implement the purchase cycles.
- Receive Purchase and Service Requests (PSR’s), launch the procurement cycle to ensure the delivery to the requester within the requested time.
- Update the line manager on the status of PSR’s on daily basis.
- Manage directly all procurement cycles < 100,000 EGP and support the Senior Procurement Officer as per the need for the higher thresholds.
- Collect the quotations, prepare the Chart Bid Analysis (CBA) for the cycles under his/her responsibility.
- For specific items, provide a sample to conduct quality validation by the Project Manager or by a technical advisor before issuing the order.
- Prepare orders, and ensure their conformity with the requester requirements, with quality of specifications, quantities, delivery & payment terms.
- Organizing the transportation, delivery, and reception of the items from the supplier to the relevant location
- All along the purchase cycle, Inform the Senior Procurement Officer of any changes and/or if complementary information is needed
- Ensuring relevant documentation within the purchase file is available and accurate
- Regularly collect information to feed the update of the delegation Suppliers Database and share it with the Senior Procurement Officer.
- Participate with the Senior Procurement Officer, to identify the new suppliers and make permanent research of new sources of supply for the benefit of the delegation
- Negotiate prices with the venders including ensuring price lists under framework contracts are compared with the market on a quarterly basis with an objective to optimize the maximum benefit for the country projects
- Collect information to feed up the update of the catalog of supplier and price list, and provide it to the Senior Procurement Officer
Administrative compliance of purchases files
- Responsible for the adequate filling of purchases files: signatures, presence, and validity of the documents, in order to guarantee accurate traceability of all purchases throughout the supply chain.
- Report the purchases to the line manager when a signature is missing, or a document is not complying with the TDH rules.
- Counter check the PSR prior to purchasing; ensure that all the validations are done before the purchase order is sent to the supplier
- Archive the purchase file according to Tdh standard and Logistic Manager instructions
Audit, Compliance & Internal Control
- Participate in the preparation for Egypt audit’s (Annual, donors, authorities…etc) preparation, support, and providing the procurement cycles documentation to auditors
- Provide the supporting documentation for compliance control by the Senior Procurement Officer before archiving
- Run field visits as may be needed for work requirements and to support the implementation of activities.