Skills And Tools:
- Communicate position goals to staff team, review their individual professional contributions on a regular basis, advise as to compensation decisions and enforce rules and regulations
- Support daily operations goals by advising as to sales engineering support information, making recommendations through strategic planning documents, filling out action plan procedures, dealing with issues of customer service standards and quality control, troubleshooting productivity issues, accomplishing auditing operations and making changes and improvements when necessary.
- Address sales engineering financial department goals by using financial forecasting tools, contributing to the annual sales report, analyzing expenses, identifying inconsistencies and troubleshooting issues.
- Install appropriate sales engineering equipment according to orders, specificities and preferences.
- Complete installation tests and grade sales engineering equipment performance.
- Update and maintain sales engineering installations by determining upgrade specifications based on current usage.
- Communicate with service staff in order to keep service contracts current, schedule preventative maintenance and deal with system breakdowns that occur.
- Keep track of engineer sales staff location, identity of technicians and the nature of the repair facilities in order to establish regular installation and service patterns.
- Engage in continuing education opportunities to keep current with breakthroughs in the field, including subscribing to professional publications, keeping up with professional networking contacts and maintaining certification and membership within professional organizations.
- Achieve related duties and responsibilities as necessary in order to support, organize and monitor the success of the sales engineering department staff and productivity.
- Achieve goals related to the human resources side of sales engineering, including but not limited to hiring, training, assigning, tracking, mentoring, monitoring and troubleshooting new sales staff.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- 5+ years experience in sales engineering
- Hiring experience
- General consulting skills and management proficiency
- Has experience client-facing and in a sale, BD role in the technology field, or technical implementation role
- National Traditional Trade Sal...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Sales Manager - Food IndustryTamayouz Development and Training Company - Obour City, Cairo3 days ago