Skills And Tools:
- Develops strategies and directs teams with diverse scope.
- Ensures that project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off. Proactively aims to achieve personal and team utilisation targets.
- Uses project planning tools and participates in the identification of and planning for future resource needs. Develops a fit-for-purpose reporting mechanism.
- Responsible for overall test plan design and processes, applying, articulating and constructing business specific end to end scenarios, defining standards for the development of test scripts, deployment and reuse.
- Specifies the test environment for the whole life-cycle testing and ensuring it reflects business requirements for execution. Consults with key business stakeholders to ensure application design is optimized for testability.
- Allocates and co-ordinates test schedules, work and resource plans; managing progress of all activities against the plan, managing own deliverables and that of others to meet delivery deadlines.
- Provides quality assurance evaluation estimates on various projects, including the ability to execute vision, goals and direction of a team/teams.
- Diagnoses problems and probes underlying issues to generate multiple potential solutions. Can proactively anticipate and prevent problems, facilitates buy-in and guides implementation of corrective and/or preventive actions for complex issues. Identifies potential consequences and risk levels.
- Creates quality assurance procedures and user instructions to ensure a reusable process and tools approach. Defines and implements quality process improvements and metrics focused on defect prevention.
- Advises on risk assessment and risk management strategies for projects or release level.
- Inputs into proof of concept exercises and assists sales with pre-sales collateral. Identifies opportunities to expand client assignments.
Level and/or knowledge required:
- Has achieved trusted advisor status at a senior level with the client.
- Excellent client facing skills, as an expert in their field has experience of influencing client decision making and direction, takes time to establish underlying needs of client beyond those initially expressed.
- Applies insight, originality and a broad perspective to generate revolutionary technical solutions.
- Experience of introducing new concepts or strategies that significantly improve or revise the way business is done through to implementation.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills, maintains confidentiality, shares ideas and information, facilitates discussions and transfers knowledge to diverse audiences to achieve collective objectives.
- Strong theoretical knowledge in quality assurance methodologies, applying standards and specialist quality assurance expertise to deliver whilst providing effective management to teams.
- Extensive application/technology and domain knowledge and has recognised expertise in QA Management including participating in the identification of and planning for future resource needs.
- Strong knowledge of new and emerging technologies based on own area of expertise.
- Experience in managing the change control procedure.
- Experience in providing technical management and being responsible for overall test plan design and processes and experience in quality assurance evaluation estimates on various projects.
- Experience in diagnosing problems using formal problem-solving tools and techniques from multiple angles and probing underlying issues to generate multiple potential solutions.
- Experience in advising clients and clearly communicating the benefits of implementing specific quality assurance solutions and identifying areas to add value.
- Good people management skills, acts as a role model for continuous learning and development, challenges others to reflect and learn.
- Experience of managing people and creating an environment that celebrates both successes and failures.
- Good self management, takes on high commitments and works to achieve results. Keeps momentum going over time despite setbacks. Shows resilience in the face of challenges and looks for ways to beat previous standards.
- Experience in managing upwards with multiple people, gaining their trust quickly.
- Ability to manage own expenses and ensure adherence of others to the expense policy.
- Proposes project specific requirements to be included in the budget.
- Proposes investments to be made in the POC, R&D, tools and technologies.
- Ensures that project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- ISTQB Advanced - Programming skills.
- Additional course or certification in Quality Assurance.
- Project Management qualification.
- Quality Assurance SpecialistConfidential Company - Madinaty, Cairo3 days ago
- Quality Control Manager - Call...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago