Skills And Tools:
- Develop automated tests, and execute functional, application, and regression based tests. Contribute to the automation framework where required.
- Produce required documentation regarding testing methodology and testing results. Record, analyze and report on automation test results and complex issues. Review existing code and make valuable suggestions to enhance existing projects.
- Support product and environments by leading or contributing to regression activities, bringing knowledge of tools and methodologies to the task.
- Interact with the QA and product development team to understand product requirements.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used
- Review, prioritize and negotiate work content, timelines and deliverables with key groups
- Work to implement and improve documented standards, guidelines and best practices for Automation
- Degree/diploma in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Solid knowledge of C# or Selinium programming language.
- Solid knowledge of formal test theory, software metrics, test methodology –Experience with White or Selenium automation testing is an asset.
- Comprehensive knowledge of web-based technologies (HTTP, Java, HTML). Experience with server platforms is an asset.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven attention to detail.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of VOIP systems, call center solutions, and CRM platforms preferred