Skills And Tools:
- Detect, fingerprint, and mitigate cyber threats on a per-event basis
- Participate in projects specific to Security Operations Center roadmap
- Perform security incident analysis and recommend remediation steps
- Work escalations from SOC analysts to completion in ticket tracking system
- Create rules, filters, active channels, queries, trends and all other informational content based on use cases
- Communicate and collaborate with security operations center analysts to optimize SIEM solution performance to better meet the needs of operations
- Tune correlation rules and event data quality to maximize SIEM system efficiency
- Provide support, recommendations and optimization for the SIEM platform
- Interface with onsite clients to understand the quality aspects and expectations, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, or related field of study preferred; MS degree is a plus.
- At least 2 years of experience within a Security Operations Environment or 2+ years of experience in Network Operations Center.
- Good knowledge of Various Security Technologies
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools
- Experience in event monitoring, correlation, event analysis, investigation and remediation of security events.
- Proven Knowledge and expertise in SIEM administration tasks including troubleshooting of various SIEM components
- Experience in managing multiple SOC customers.
- Information security certifications, Professional Security certification is a plus (SSCP, GSEC, CIHE, GCIH, CEH, or equivalent)
- IT Network SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza23 hours ago
- DC Network Senior EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago