Skills And Tools:
- Planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the auditing and monitoring function for the company.
- Identify risk to which the company is exposed or can realistically be expected to be exposed.
- Examine and evaluate of the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control system.
- Ensure that each function has fit-for-purpose policies and procedures that ensure compliance with laws, regulations and payment scheme operating regulations and standards to ensure high quality customer service, data security and other business imperatives.
- Achieves Compliance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans;
- Conduct internal audits for all company departments according to standards, rules and regulations.
- Risk and control committee member.
- Responsible for customer complain handling and ensuring that the proper corrective actions were taken to prevent repeatability of non-compliance.
- Evaluates the performance and monitor the achievement of the KPIs, targets and objectives.
- Use the Statistical process control tools to analyze the data and recommends for actions according to the findings of the analysis.
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service .standards, identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing changes.
- Responsible Monitor, Implementing and improving the calibration programs.
- Recommends changes-in procedures, standards, test methods and equipment to improve quality.
- Create, manage and verify the conformity of all documents regarding the quality system.
- Research, train, and assist in compliance with Government, third party, and customer requirements and compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Assists in managing, maintaining documentation, testing, and final release of in-process hold and rework products as well as final release of finish good products for shipments
- Contributes the training department on defining the training needs for employees.
- Trains QA employees and plant employees on Quality Policy.
- Issues reports to board.
- Support, and comply with all quality management systems, continuous improvement programs, food safety, employee safety, preventative maintenance programs.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with all related standards ex: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, CQM, PCI CP, Rules, Regulations and governmental laws.
- Ensuring that a quality management system is implemented and maintained
- Ensuring that relevant customer complaints are dealt with effectively
- Ensure that warehouse operations are compliant with GDP/ GMP standards and instructions
- Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Previous experience in Pharmaceutical companies
- Lead Auditor certificate
- Fluent in writing & reading English.
- Attention to detail
- Time Management.
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Project management
- Leadership skills
- General Cargo ManagerConfidential Company - Gomrok, Alexandria20 days ago
- Quality Management System Spec...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt2 days ago