Skills And Tools:
- Performing Sales through phone calls or emails approaching clients in Europe and U.S.
- Identify large opportunities and develop the actions necessary to win business.
- Work with Project Management, Vendor Management, and Top Management to implement sales strategies, identify opportunities, close sales, motivate the team and spur growth.
- Educate prospects on our solutions and communicate the capabilities, benefits, and competitive advantages of working with MidLocalize.
- Prepare quotes for customers and follow up to convert quotes into projects.
- Evaluate and process RFPs as necessary.
- Manage and control pricing and contractual issues by developing a thorough understanding of internal protocol and procedures.
- Effectively communicate project specifications to Project Account Managers.
- Provide customer support; manage client expectations in conjunction with the Project Managers.
- 1 to 2 years experience in the same role.
- Sales Background is strongly required.
- Fluency of English is a MUST.
- Translation & localization industry experience is not required but helpful.
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets.
- Demonstrated sales ability in every aspect of the sales life cycle.
- Ideal candidate will have established a network of professionals and buyers within the industry.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation and closing skills.
- Must be comfortable doing business over the phone, and be a confident and aggressive prospector.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Business DeveloperConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza9 days ago
- Business Development Specialis...Selah ElTelmeez For publishing & printing - Obour City, Cairo10 days ago