Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a dedicated Project Manager to join our Project Management team and help us continue to deliver ground-breaking software. Day-to-day you’ll be working with our team to ensure consistency in the client experience. You will be managing the implementation of our solutions and provide best practices to our clients regarding using Upland products.
- Manage multiple implementations projects concurrently within scope, on time and on budget.
- Manage day-to-day project aspects and tasks of the projects assigned.
- Analyze documentation received from clients and prepare Business Requirements Documents (BRD) as needed.
- Track projects against the project plan, manage risks in a timely manner, prepare actions plans, and esca late when appropriate.
- Report progress to Senior Managers & Customers based on a regular basis.
- Manage customer expectations, including reviewing customer deliverables, and items in scope.
- Responsible for project budgets and forecasting.
- Define and manage out of scope requests and changes.
- Manage all implementation related issues, ensuring that all of them are followed through to completion.
- Build and maintain a positive, collaborative relationship across all disciplines, while ensuring that key business drivers are addressed.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5-7 years of similar experience in project management.
- Leadership and autonomy to your immediate team and organization.
- Client-focused - must be an ACTIVE listener and great negotiator.
- Attentive to details.
- High ownership, very organized, methodical and a problem-solver.
- Strong ability to influence and hold people accountable to project scope and timelines.
- Can multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Great presentation skills.
- Excellent communicator including written and spoken English.
- Available in EMEA time zone and in Easter Time zone(Mon-Fri)
- Project Manager - Banking Syst...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago