Skills And Tools:
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
- Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Generate various document control reports as required.
- Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable
- Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly
- Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
- Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project
- Business Administration or computer science
- Must be good in English
- Will be expected to make presentations in English to subordinates and Line Management
Written Communication Skills
- Required: Strong report writing performance required.
- Preferred: Arabic language
- Must have a good understanding of PC based systems i.e MS Word, Excel and Power point
- Senior Document ControllerConfidential Company - Marsa Matruh, Matruh5 days ago
- Admin & HR CoordinatorConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago
- General Manager of Administrat...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago