Skills And Tools:
- Prepares and submits the master program of the project in consultation with Project Manager.
- Prepares and submits Planning Data’s to be incorporated into the submittal of Project Progress
- Project cost estimation.
- Perform and manage project activity scheduling and monitoring
- Perform technical and commercial review of Tenders (Contractors & subcontractor’s quotations) for the preparation of Service agreements
- Ensure effective project implementation and utilize productive reports from the creation of WBS with the use of project management system to monitor the status of all purchases, invoicing and delivery up to the closure of the project.
- Prepare monthly project report for the monitoring of the project activities on a daily basis and register all issues relating to the project promptly to the project manager and management.
- Coordinate and work with the project management team to resolve project issues to ensure the delivery/completion of the project work.
- Responsible for the both Architect & Civil (Structure) Departments.
- Prepare technical material submittals.
- Attend progress meetings, discuss and suggest technical proposals.
- Review third-party invoices & client invoices
- Follow-up with subcontractors during negotiations and offer award or subcontract terms, performance and payments
- Maintaining organized and detailed project records
- Manage the Technical Office teams on Technical and Department issues.
- Lead by example the team of multi-disciplinary Section Chiefs and engineers by delegating work according to specialism, project priorities, technical challenges and contractual milestones.
- Review and coordination of all engineering design submittals from contractors, as well as following up site supervision, design conflicts and variation orders for the client.
- Manage, Review, and create workshop drawings, …… etc.
- Review technical submissions and design layouts as well as material submittals from contractors.
- Take part in project and risk management reviews.
- Coordinate between the construction and contractors’ engineering teams ensuring that all requirements are conveyed clearly and delivered upon.
- Maintain organized and detailed records and documents of all projects (i.e. working drawings, quantity surveying, purchase orders … etc.) and coordinate with different teams to get these documents issued.
- Close monitoring of staff, contractors, consultants and suppliers’ activities.
- Check the quality records of the work executed with QC Manager.
- Implement and solve technical problems that arise.
- Control and maintain the safe, smooth progress of construction works.
- Communicate the projects’ progress and problems/risks/concerns to Senior Management.
- Reviewing the QS of executed activities.
- Monitor material control management with stores department and issue a weekly material control report to both the head office and site
- Supervise and review the preparation of construction method statements with construction personnel.
- Planning and maintaining project budget and schedules.
- Take part in the project management review and risk management review
- Liaise between the construction and engineering teams ensuring the harmony between engineering team requirements and construction team deliverables
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time Management
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity