Skills And Tools:
The Business Analyst evaluates the business to establish the workings of its systems, procedures, and operations. Typically involved in analyzing the structure of the business, its processes and determining areas in which technology or alternative solutions can add value.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Gather, analyze and identify client requirements and document client business requirements for new solutions.
- Conduct gap analysis between software (as is) and client requirements (to be) to identify solutions that optimize existing processes and formulate it in collaboration with technical team and project manager.
- Provide support to Sales representatives in the identification, validation and implementation of solutions and applications with clients to gain insight of their business requirements.
- Assists with the preparation of the business analysis of presentations and proposals to clients.
- Liaison between the client and the development team to ensure that the deployed solution solves the client’s business problems and that milestones are satisfactorily met.
- Interface with client to make sure that business requirements are translated into functional specifications.
- Monitor closely the software development lifecycle, from requirement gathering to implementation and testing.
- Negotiate and reports post-deployment customer feedback and change requests and prospects for new opportunities within the customer’s organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or in Information Technology.
- Excellent inter-personal & communication skills.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic languages (written & spoken).
- Ability to analyze, specify and validate customer requirements.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Highly disciplined, detail oriented and customer service driven.
- Financial modules knowledge is an asset.
- Knowledge in software market locally and internationally
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in business analysis and design.
- Business AnalystConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago