Skills And Tools:
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Review and update the clearance process to over all phases and to define the owner of each process. As well as reviewing all agreements with company’s brokers in terms of cost, lead time, and process / documentations requirements
- Receive and review all the necessary documentations to start the clearance process on time.
- Communicate the company’s brokers in order to deliver all kinds of documentations , as well as to cover the required inspections for each shipment with broker and do the necessary action (NTRA /Waredat / General Security /Nafeza)
- Prepare all kinds of information / products catalogues to be sent to brokers upon needed to ensure that the clearance process will be smooth.
- Follow up and monitor the status of clearance process on daily basis with the concerned people to ensure that the process is going on according to the delivery targets in terms of time and cost. As well as to communicate the procurement manger in case of any
- Communicate with warehouse to deliver all kinds of documentations related to shipments such as packing list, dates of shipments coming to our stores that enable them to receive shipments in smooth way and effectively.
- Manage to update all kinds of information related to whole journey of clearance process on ERP system to deliver to our staff all necessary information about the status of shipments on time.
- Review the status of receiving shipments at warehouses to ensure that the shipments are complete without missing /damaged units, if not to take the necessary corrective actions with the concerned people.
- Review all invoices which are submitted from customs or brokers, to ensure that all kinds of cost are matched with the agreements and terms, to be delivered to financial department.
- Undertake other tasks as assigned that suitable the competence of the employee. These tasks will be assigned via a mutually agreed with the President and vice president. These will enable the company to achieve the best utilization of the human resources capabilities.
- University graduate.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in business and same field.
- Accounting background
- Strong organization skills.
- Dynamic and initiative person.
- High qualifications in negotiation skills
- High level of facilitation skills including interactive communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Arabic / Good knowledge English languages (written & spoken).
- Good team player.
- Computer and systems practicality.
- Logistics SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Supply Chain Coordinator - Dub...Confidential Company - Dubai, United Arab Emirates3 days ago
- Customs Clearance SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Deputy Purchasing ManagerConfidential Company - Ameria, Alexandria8 days ago