OD & Training SpecialistPosted 1 month ago
46Applicants for1 open position
- 7In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Update job descriptions for each position in accordance with the structure.
- Develop plans that work on retention working groups and reduce the turnover rate of employment.
- Evaluate the performance of employees throughout the year( four quarters).
- Follow up the development of the performance of employee’s plans and the extent of achieving.
- Evaluate the probation period of the new employees.
- Solve all problems related to the level of satisfaction.
- Collect performance evaluation to extract the TNA models.
- Distribute and assemble model TNA training needs and collect the data required to prepare the annual training plan (TNA - PA - competencies matrix)
- Contact with various training centers and get the best prices.
Follow up on Summer training and internships.
- Develop training aids such as presentation materials, handouts, and workbooks.
- Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience including at least 1 year in the same position
- HR diploma is a plus
- V.Good in English
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel-Word-PowerPoint-Visio)
- Senior Human Resources Busines...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Recruitment & OD SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Human Resources GeneralistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Human Resources Supervisor - P...Tamayouz Development and Training Company - Obour City, Cairo8 days ago