Skills And Tools:
A Multinational American company located in Old Cairo is looking for a “Senior Business Analyst”.
This role is a multi-faceted role active as part of end-to-end project delivery as well as in pre-sales cycles for business exploration.
Business Analysts are responsible for helping to define their analytic outcomes and then delivery of the business analytics work stream for the company’s services delivery and must have a deep understanding of the business domain as well as the fine points of the data arena: data warehousing, big data, data usage, tools and analytics, to extract the correct requirements from our clients.
You will be responsible for the full business analytics work stream using the methodologies and processes, including but not limited to -
- Helping to define strategic and tactical analytic outcomes for business.
- Development and implementation of data governance framework.
- Workstream scoping, planning and execution.
- Requirements management and associated documentation management.
- Communications and stakeholder management.
- Experience using data with advanced analytics, business intelligence, data warehouse applications, and big data analytics.
- Development and implementation of data strategy outcomes for clients.
- Data analysis including data transformation rules specification.
- From 5 to 8 years of experience in Business analysis or data analysis.
- Qualifications in IT related domain.
- Excellent Command of English.
- Industry experience from one or more core industries (finance, insurance, retail, government).
- A strong understand of Data Governance and the experience and ability to assist clients implement data governance polices and capabilities.
- Familiarity with both traditional and agile IT project delivery and development cycles.
- Information gathering techniques such as workshops, meeting facilitation and interviewing experience.
- Requirements documentation techniques; Epics, User Stories, Use Cases, Functional, Non-functional.
- Experience in prototyping techniques.
- Experience using diagramming techniques to visualise data flows, current and future state process diagrams.
- Business organisation change implementation and management.
- Experience or knowledge of testing methodologies and supporting business users with UAT testing.
Technical Competencies- Understanding and/or experience in the following:
- Experience with and understanding of data architectures (staging, integration and semantic layers)
- Ability to understand relational and dimensional data models.
- Knowledge of analytic/programming languages e.g. SQL, Python or R
- Understanding of BI toolset spectrum and relevant usage, such as with data visualization and reporting.
- Understanding of advanced analytics and data science.
- Requirements management tools: (e.g. JIRA, Quality Centre)
- Sales & Marketing Data AnalystAl Asdekaa Group for Dairies Production and Trading - Sidi Gaber, Alexandria7 days ago
- Data AnalystConfidential Company - Haram, Giza2 days ago
- Software Business AnalystConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 day ago