Mechanical Maintenance Section Head
-Shubra, CairoPosted 1 month ago
174Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the execution and the quality of mechanical maintenance work to be carried out on plant equipment, respecting budget, policies and deadlines.
- Analyze data to figure out the root causes of chronic breakdowns and reduce maintenance budget by saving resources and repairing defective spare parts
- Ensure, upon completion of repairs, that equipment is in good operating condition, ready to meet operational requirements, fully inspected, tested, clean and safe.
- Receives and reviews comprehensive and periodic reports on the performance of the assigned division, identifies problem areas and directs division Engineers on means and methods of improving their respective Sections' productivity and efficiency.
- Optimize maintenance operations, using best available tools and procedures in order to maximize equipment availability.
- Ensure proper day-to-day scheduling of works and necessary resources. Assign and review work to perform with the craftsmen.
- Directs the development of, reviews and recommends implementation of feasible proposals based on mechanical engineering studies associated with planning, installing and maintaining of new or modified existing Corn plant machinery and equipment for improving efficiency and reducing costs.
- Defines the missions and objectives of his workforce and carries out their performance reviews, promotes the quality of the work and motivates his personnel.
- Follow up the efficiency and the performance of machines and assign tasks to technicians and follow up the work done
- Analyze data to figure out the root causes of chronic breakdowns
- Provide reporting on repair jobs including consumption of materials, specific tools, man hours and skills, and fills equipment history files.
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 8 Years’ experience, And 2 years as mechanical maintenance section head.
- Excellent in English speaking and writing
- Positive attitude with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Previous experience in FMCG is a Plus
- Males only
- Electrical Maintenance Section...Confidential Company - Monufya, Egypt8 days ago
- Plastic Injection Maintenance ...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 day ago
- Electrical Maintenance Enginee...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Mechanical EngineerConfidential Company - Faisal, Giza7 days ago