Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for video shooting and editing which includes creating high-quality images, headlines, and descriptions for video.
- Set up and use, field lighting equipment to achieve appropriate look and style for differing projects
- Responsible for all post-production tasks including review of the footage, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, and final editing
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the video
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influence outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Experience 3+ years. Preferably at schools.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Full fluency in English, including speaking, reading, and writing
- Strong speaking and presentation skills
- Must have a laptop
- Prefer to have you own professional video camera
- Demonstrable videography and editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Ability to work with Google Drive and/or Microsoft Word products with ease, especially PowerPoint and Google Presentations
- Organizational and management skills
- Background in sales and/or marketing would be helpful