Skills And Tools:
- Supervising staff and site workers
- Managing project budgets
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly progress reports
- Ensuring that projects keep to budgets and timescales
- Supervision on review, preparing and approval of As-Built-Drawing /Shop Drawings
- Maintain photo and written diaries to record daily works
- Reviewing shop drawings and vendors' submittals
- Commissioning and startup - trouble shooting for executed plant
- Carry out scheduled inspections to ensure that works are constructed in accordance with the contract documentation and method statements
- Ensure that Work Procedures and Method Statements for all work activities are prepared and followed during work execution
- Notify the QA/QC Engineer and Client’s representative when work is to be progressed for their joint inspection
- Implement safe working practices as per the Company’s Health and Safety procedures
- Ensure that correct work processes are implemented to ensure work completed are as per specifications
- Review Plant, Labor and Material allocations and advise Project Manager of any potential problems
- Liaise with the concerned Foremen to ensure that all labor, materials and equipment are available when required
- Ensure that work are constructed as per approved drawings and specifications
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership skills
- Attention to details
- Planning and project management skills.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Information Technology Infrastructure and Systems Administration.