Skills And Tools:
Who we are
- Kashier is a payments platform built to empower and simplify your business by providing you with simple and efficient tools to make it easier to run your business.
- Kashier is a product of Elements Financial Technologies. Elements Financial Technologies was founded in 2017 with the vision of its founders to build innovative technology products to bridge the gap between financial services and their intended consumers.
- We are building the financial infrastructure of the future, combining innovation and technological capabilities, creating the perfect mix to build products that reshape finance.
- Our mission is to help your business grow and reach new customers by taking care of the complex problem of collecting payments and letting you focus on what you do best: running your business and focusing on your customers.
- At Kashier, we trust in the power of freedom, creativity, and flexibility, and strive to build an environment that allows you to be your best self.
About The Job:
As a Systems Operation Administrator, you will work in a mixed Unix and Windows virtual environment managing local data center infrastructure services and multiple local data centers.
- The Operations Systems Engineer's role is to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the enterprise infrastructure systems
- Duties include monitoring, maintaining, provisioning, and resolving infrastructure issues and supporting disaster recovery & security initiatives.
- The Operations Systems Engineer will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues to maximize the benefit of infrastructure systems investments.
- Evaluate, monitor, and troubleshoot existing server infrastructure.
- Administer Microsoft Server & Linux OS & associated services stack.
- Evaluate and recommend infrastructure improvements.
- Research, develop, and implement solutions to help monitor systems, improve performance, optimize, and reduce potential outages with emphasis on being proactive.
- Actively participate in the development, maintenance, and validation of the disaster recovery plan.
- Actively contribute to security evaluations and stay current on the threat landscape.
- Ensure issue resolutions are communicated, and expectations met in a timely and effective manner.
- Perform complex tasks with regards to the development of processes, procedures, automation tool implementation, and deployment of tools.
- Availability to work on-call schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
- Configure and fine tune the local data center infrastructure system.
- Install and configure virtual instances
- Support local data center including security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting.
- Establish Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) in customer environments.
- Develop scripts for automating client/server functions.
- Ensure all devices are maintained properly.
- Ensure maintenance activity is scheduled on a regular basis.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 3 - 5 Years of experience in the same field is required.
- Supporting LXC, Docker containers, Open shift, container platform, and MongoDB Server
- Experience with Apache, Docker, Tomcat, Jetty, and enjenak creatives
- Familiar with AWS networking concepts, including the management and troubleshooting of VPC’s, IP Address Ranges, Route Tables, Subnets, Elastic Load Balancers, Auto-scaling Groups, Security Groups, and Route 53.
- You are familiar with the DevOps cycle concepts and modern tooling (e.g., Git, Formation, pipelines CI/CD, and Jenkins)
- You are familiar with AWS services (e.g Elastic Container Services)
- Technical Support - Heliopolis, Cairo25 days ago
- Senior Odoo Developer - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Engineer - M... - Giza, Egypt3 days ago
- SOC L2 Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - New Cairo, Cairo16 days ago
- Junior Odoo Developer - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer - Nasr City, Cairo18 days ago
- Senior Backend Engineer (Node.... - Cairo, Egypt29 days ago
- Full Stack Web Developer (UX/U...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Senior Java Enterprise Develop...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago