Skills And Tools:
- Perform basic administrative support duties as required to meet specific operational objectives
- Provide assistance and support in IT-related matters
- Ensure that a high level of customer service and support.
- Providing other ad-hoc administrative tasks when required
Install new hardware or software to keep an organization’s data storage
- Provide technical support related to both hardware and software
- Responsible for writing reports, tracking inventory, evaluating new technologies.
- Responsible for Negotiating contracts with vendors, and developing contingency plans in case of network failure.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, or any relevant field.
- Excellent user of Excel.
- Fluency in English is a MUST.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- IT SpecialistConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo11 days ago