Skills And Tools:
- Provide a first line contact for FM Department with all internal-ext. Customers-suppliers.
- Operate energy and waste management processes for the premises.
- Carry out daily routine check-ups, ensuring premise status is in good condition, noting any defect and escalate to specialists coordinate & follow up on action items.
- Asset management (project management, strategic planning, capital planning, construction).
- Assist Monitoring service standards, including but not limited to catering, cleaning and rest floors.
- Review and make recommendations to maintain building integrity, maintaining accurate records as required.
- Risk Management: Assist in compliance of existing H&S policy, safe- working practices and best practice, liaising closely with head of dept. and H&S officer.
- Respond effectively to all telephone queries and complaints, using effective listening, questioning and problem solving skills.
- 1 year to 2 year of Experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent Oral & Writing Communication skills
- English proficiency - Very Good
- Flexibility in working night and overnight shifts
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Good Knowledge of Ms Office (Word & Excel)
- Customer Service Team Manager ...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt2 days ago
- Customer Support AgentConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Clinical Support Engineer & Cu...Sigma for Imp & Exp & Opera hearing Solutions - Alexandria, Egypt6 days ago