Agriculture Quality Engineer
-Abu Almatamir, BeheiraPosted 2 months ago
31Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for management of QC & QA and FSMS in the agriculture sector.
- Ensure the implementation of the planting program for each product.
- Manage the implementation of quality standers (Global GAP).
- Coordinate with company customers for any requirements or requests related to the quality.
- Follow up the implementation of quality and food safety.
- Prepare and conduct inspection for the all sites and facilities.
- Monitoring production processes to ensure there is no deviation from the standards quality.
- Monitor critical control points and takes the necessary corrective actions in case of deviation from the critical limits.
- Prepare and conduct training for the staff and workers. Tracking quality team members.
- Prepare Audit Planning, Nonconformity Reports.
- Structure of the systems Documentation HACCP - Role of management - Equipment and validation.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Provide technical and statistical expertise to teams.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other Export department.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within the company.
- Provide, and oversee, inspection activity for product throughout the production cycle.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- Interact with vendors to ensure the quality of all purchased parts.
- Create and direct environmental test functions and applications.
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programs
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in Agriculture /Farming Food
- Familiar with GLOBAL G.A.P standards
- Familiar with post harvesting process.
- Familiar with HACCP and Risk Assessment
- Scientific Background
- Inspection Skills
- Quality Control SpecialistEgyptian Starch and Glucose Manufacturing Company - Shubra Alkhaymah, Qalubia7 days ago