Skills And Tools:
- Financial Management
- Exploring and identifying efficiency opportunities & financial engineering to be discussed with business leaders to be implemented to improve the profitability
- Participates in setting the Financial Analysis strategic objectives and cascades the strategic objectives to ensure achieving ensure achieving B. Tech’s Corporate goals
- To lead the month and year end processes within the business in line with the organization’s deadlines, ensuring all accrual and prepayments are made in line with financial procedures.
- To investigate and report on significant budgetary variances, identifying any remedial action that needs to be taken.
- To analyze the month end financial position, investigate variances and make appropriate adjustments if necessary, in line with internal procedures.
- To produce monthly financial reporting, summarizing the financial performance to date and providing explanations of key variances
- To meet regularly with budget holders to assess financial performance and to provide financial management information, analysis and advice.
- To ensure budget holders and managers have an awareness of financial performance requirements, including the need for budgetary control and to provide financial awareness where necessary.
- To support the preparation of regular and ad hoc financial statements, variance analysis and to produce a forecast out-turn position on a monthly basis for management review.
- To work with internal and external audit and ensure follow up and implementation of matters arising.
- To liaise with and assist other staff within the company Finance Team to ensure that corporate, statutory and performance monitoring requirements are met.
- To work with budget holders to ensure that the necessary financial checks are made to Employee Recruitment Forms and Employee Variation Forms.
- Providing analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies
- Improving the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance
- Formulating monthly & Ad-hoc analyses of portfolio profitability; analyzing RAR vintage reports and segmented portfolio P&Ls' revenue and expense lines & providing recommendations accordingly.
- Providing policy-related recommendations to internal stakeholders in addition investigating & implementing policy restrictions/relaxations according to BTECH instructions.
- Year end and financial planning
- Support year-end financial management and reporting including assisting with the completion of the annual accounts.
- To assist in the preparation of future year budgets taking into account relevant activity data, cost pressures and service developments and working with Service Managers to establish budgetary submissions.
- Develop robust income plans in conjunction with Service Managers ensuring that opportunities are explored and risks are quantified.
- To ensure that budgetary information in budget system is kept up-to-date and is a reliable source of information.
- Business Analysis
- To analyze the impact of service changes and provide the cost implications of service redesign, adjusting budgets in accordance with changes in service provision if necessary.
- To work with senior managers and service leads to prepare business cases and bids for new business and/ or service re-design.
- Support other members of the Finance and Resources Team with ad-hoc projects. To include bringing together financial and activity information.
- To work with the Human Resources lead to integrate financial information into the Workforce Report.
- The post holder will be responsible for managing their own workload in order to assist the Finance Team and budget holders in meeting their objectives. The level of detail of the work required will need to be assessed taking into account quality of information and timeliness.
- The post holder is accountable for ensuring that duties are carried out in accordance with generally accepted accounting practice (GAAP) and BTECH Standing Financial Instructions.
- To keep up to date with relevant financial developments and national guidance.
- Contributes to the development of financial policies and procedures within the Finance Team and the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance or Accounting.
Training: - Certificates: Financial Analysis CFA or any Advanced Financial Degree is preferred.
- From: 7 to: 10 years in Finance of which at least 2 years in a senior manager position
- Retail& Online BP: must have at least 3 years of experience in E-Commerce companies, preferably in Retail/FMCG environment.
- Junior Accountant (Nasr City)Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Commercial Finance Section Hea...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)The International School of Elite Education - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago