Skills And Tools:
Main Job Duties:
- Creating the production time plan based on working stations and workers amount on weekly basis.
- Creating new products’ BOM
- Issue production due date to technical office section based on his weekly production plan
- Issue WO (working orders) to production section
- Illustrating raw materials and components amounts and type needed to accomplish the time plan put.
- Follow up with outsourcing manufacturers/suppliers (local & abroad) in order to maintain a right time plan schedule.
- Creating zero limits for inventory based on production rate average for every product.
- Calculate and record production process time
- Define each product production flow
- Coordinate plans of the new Products
- Follow up with Purchasing and Warehouse to make the required materials are delivered within due dates and required quantities
- Creating the purchasing requests.
- Implement Monthly and Weekly Master Production Schedule(MPS) according to Sales Requirements and Forecasted Demand for Assembly Lines & Manufacturing Work Shop
- Implement the monthly material requirement plan(MRP) for All Local items and Evaluate processes for material delivery from supplier to point of fit Monitor inventory levels against agreed target levels.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering
- Able to work in a team
- Able to work under stress
- Prefer To have Experience in lighting
- Prefer to Have Experience In ERP Systems especially SAP
- Excellent in English
- Excellent use of MS office
- Material Planning SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago
- Mechanical EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago