Skills And Tools:
- Perform all secretarial tasks for a large department including phone operating, filing works, documents typing, etc.
- Manage and provide daily administrative support to ongoing office operations.
- Organize & keep track of all work related documents / reports & files.
- Design & maintain an effective filing system.
- Keeping track of stationary needs & processing purchase requests through approved suppliers.
- Perform reception duties in and efficient, professional and courteous manner.
- Write faxes, letters & related documents as requested.
- Handle all incoming / outgoing faxes & correspondences.
- Handle all incoming / outgoing Telephone calls.
- Manage all activities related to couriers.
- Perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned
- University graduate
- Profiles with no photo will be rejected
- Presentable, friendly, outgoing, NOT VEILED.
- People person.
- Good knowledge with MS office
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Fluency in English Language.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good Follow - Up Skills.
- High organization skills.
- Resident near Dokki area (Preferred)
- Receptionist /Admin AssistantTawakol for Investment and Development (TID) - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago
- Admin AssistantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago