Skills And Tools:
- Penetrating new markets to find potential clients and convert them into active customers.
- Receiving and following up on potential and existing customer inquiries and preparing offers to match each client's requirements.
- Negotiating prices, payments, and delivery terms.
- Communicating with the Production, Supply Chain and Finance departments to ensure a timely and efficient delivery of the shipments.
- Representing the company in local and international trade fairs and exhibitions.
- Finding and following up on sales leads to be able to reach a wider client base.
- Evaluating and analyzing market trends, to be able to set marketing and business development strategies.
- Executing strategic and tactical marketing plans to attract potential clients and retain existing ones.
- After-Sales follow up for new opportunities or complaints.
- Providing sales reports and feedback.
- Previous Export Sales experience preferably in frozen fruits and vegetables
- Fluent English.
- Flexibility to travel and attend trade fairs out of Egypt
- Marketing knowledge is a plus
- Communication, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Self motivated and driven.