Skills And Tools:
- Leading, training and managing staff according to hiring requirements.
- Handling any issues that may arise.
- Achieving project objectives and goals while motivating staff .
- Maintaining client satisfaction by following the project requirements.
- Communicates client needs and demands to the staff in timely manners.
- Forecasts and tracks project performance and quality.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of service according to project needs and objectives.
- Set team leaders and account advisors monthly objectives
- Applies operational, qualitative and business analysis of project performance
- Conduct process improvement opportunity analysis on all assigned projects in order to improve the performance
- Translate the regular clients feedback to actions aiming at improving the level of satisfaction of the client and meeting the communicated objectives
- Acts on negative feedback received from the QA department on the weekly results.
- Follow up in daily basis the performance indicators and share the feedback to his team enclosed with the corrective and preventive actions recommended for enhancement and progress in all business platforms with solid acknowledgement regarding the team understanding and awareness towards all actions and implementation and oversee the fulfillment.
- Supervise and direct operation members and provide support in the unusual case escalations if any and coach the team actions.
- Communicates with the client concerning the business reviews, operational results and participate in client’s meetings and align to the general strategies and actions aiming to improving the level of satisfaction of the client.
- Ensure the non-disclosure agreement is completely running with no fail.
- Reporting to the direct manager in a professional manners.
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in BPO, data entry or call center.
- Expert in Google Sheets.
- Experience in managing team of +30 for more than 4 years.
- Fluent in English is a MUST (written, reading and conversational).
- Experience in a call center or data processing business.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Must have strong Reporting skills with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and particularly expert in using google Spreadsheets and reports.
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible individual will high integrity level.
- Reliable and can work under stress while managing 24/7 operations.
- Credit and Collection Speciali... - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Front Desk Officer - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- Receptionist & Customer Servic... - Heliopolis, Cairo12 days ago
- Sales Executive - Nasr City, Cairo13 days ago
- Receptionist - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- Medical Insurance Coordinator ... - Heliopolis, Cairo12 days ago
- Secretary-Nozha / Cairo - Nozha, Cairo5 days ago
- Technical Support / Customer S... - 6th of October, Giza12 days ago
- Senior SW Customer Support - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior Sales Representative (B... - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago
- Administrative Assistant Of Ph...Global Academic Foundation Hosting University of Hertfordshire UH - New Capital, Cairo2 days ago