Skills And Tools:
- Demonstrating a commitment to communicate, improve and adhere to safety policies in the work environment and all areas.
- Implementing a positive safety culture in the quarry operations including communication, training, and improvement.
- Supervising and scheduling the teamwork to meet the production demands.
- Performing daily routine hazard inspections and ground conditions survey.
- Implementing and updating the long-term, and short-term mining plan of the company's mineral assets in addition to participating in the mining plan process.
- Preparing mobile equipment plan according to the operation needs, maintaining records of operating activities and equipment downtimes.
- Providing troubleshooting and guidance for operating quality and mechanical aspects of all related equipment.
- Managing raw materials supplies piles.
- Ensuring the compliance of the raw materials supplies to the company quality standards.
- Coordinating with related departments in order to support the raw materials planned objectives.
- Monitoring and ensuring the contractor's performance according to the contractual conditions.
- Promoting teamwork and results-oriented policy in order to achieve the highest performance level.
- Supporting the company needs for any requested raw materials including but not limited to (collecting data, sampling, performing geological core drill descriptions, etc...)
- Monitoring frequently the company's quarries, report any external threats, and/or meet with external parties (Bedouins, army, governmental authorities) if necessary to solve conflicts.
- Quarries license procedures follow up with EMC and/ or related authorities
- Bachelor’s degree in Science majored in Geology.
- From 7 to 10 years of experience in Quarries Operations preferred in the Cement Industry.
- Very good commands in the English language.
- Surpac or Datamine 3d modeling software knowledge is an advantage.
- Heavy equipment maintenance knowledge is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills including:
- Focus on Results
- Communication & Teamwork
- Quality & Attention to Details
- Planning & Follow Up
- Problem Solving
- Software Quality Control Engin... - Zamalek, Cairo18 days ago
- Software Tester - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- Senior Quality Control Enginee... - Dokki, Giza22 days ago
- SW Quality Assurance Engineer ... - Cairo, Egypt25 days ago
- Sales Supervisor - Constructio... - Giza, Egypt8 days ago
- Software TesterConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- EHS Specialist - Ain Sokhna, Suez16 days ago
- HSE EngineerConfidential Company - Monufya, Egypt12 days ago
- Production EngineerConfidential Company - Sidi Bishr, Alexandria1 month ago