HR GeneralistPosted 1 month ago
54Applicants for1 open position
- 6In Consideration
- 43Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Following up on the implementation of the approved work regulations regarding attendance, leave, and overtime.
- Follow up the advances file and make sure it is applied in accordance with the company's policy.
- Track and prepare monthly salary effects.
- Preparing and organizing documents and files of employees and preparing contracts.
- Ensure that employees comply with all internal procedures, policies, and laws of the company.
- Follow up and record annual leave for employees.
- Create records of personnel affairs.
- Follow up and organize work contracts.
- Follow up on the relationship between the company and the government agencies.
- Manage company factory's administration, maintaining control over company facilities whilst ensuring a comfortable and appealing working environment for company staff.
- Follow up the transportation lines for the employees and make sure the availability.
- Develop administration budgets, ensuring the efficient spending of company resources.
- Follow up on operation needs (food, equipment, material).
- Proven experience as Personnel and payroll Specialist in the manufacturing field is preferred.
- Knowledge of Employee Relations.
- Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Males Only
- A proven track record of leadership
- Obour City residence or nearby is high preferred