- Experience Needed:
6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for highly diligent candidates with excellent attention to detail for the role of Quality Manager. Quality Managers are responsible for monitoring and evaluating internal production processes, examining products to determine their quality and engaging with customers and gathering product feedback, among other duties.
- Quality Managers occupy important positions and will need to be highly conscientious and responsible workers, as defective products could cost a company significant losses.
Quality Manager Responsibilities:
- Understanding customer expectations of and needs from a product.
- Developing quality control processes.
- Designing product specifications.
- Ensuring products are designed with adherence to legal and safety standards.
- Supervising staff and monitoring production standards.
- Examining the quality of raw materials that are used in production.
- Monitoring and evaluating internal production processes.
- Evaluating final output of products to determine their quality.
- Rejecting products that fail quality standards.
- Engaging with customers and gathering product feedback.
- Producing statistical reports on quality standards.
- Reporting to upper management on quality standard issues.
- Evaluating product recalls.
- Improving production efficiency and managing waste.
6 to 10 years
About this Company
Kellogg Company Acquires Mass Food Group, Egypt's Leading Cereal Company. Massfood was Established in 1996 Mass Food was the first company to produce extruded Breakfast Cereals in Egypt. Through flexibility and continuous development, the company has reached exports to over 45...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mass Food Group / Kellogg's Company