Skills And Tools:
Hands of Hope Physical Therapy New York.
Hands of hope is a physical practice with currently 6 locations in NY, and growing. We are looking for compassionate , cooperative and creative marketing associate to join our team! Hands of hope physical therapy is honored to provide wide variety of services to the community and has a potential of interpersonal and organizational Growth! We have an administrative office located in Maadi, Cairo that runs a portion of our operation overseas.
We are looking for a vibrant leading personality that knows how to engage with people, follow up and
cooperate with other team members and staff, has a creative mind that comes up with new ideas and
knows how to exceptionally implement them.
- Perform basic marketing strategies to achieve desired objectives.
- Understand the market competition, nature of the business and the bench mark practices .
- Manage and plan social media platforms (FB , IG , YouTube, LinkedIn, etc..) including content creation , preplanned seasonal campaigns to reach maximum benefits. This includes implementation, reporting and analysis.
- Assist in developing marketing strategies to reach and capture customers / patients.
- Running, optimizing & analyzing Digital media campaigns including Facebook & IG.
- CRM management.
- Content creation for the website and different platforms.
- Attend online meetings with other third party agencies , parties to evaluate potential benefit and cooperation.
- Cooperate with other marketing team members to reach maximum efficiency.
- Work hand in hand with the designer in the social media and web designing aspect.
- Making timely reports as agreed upon to track development of work and progress.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1 to 4 years of working in the marketing field preferably but not necessarily international companies.
- Solid knowledge of Facebook algorithm.
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook & IG campaigns optimization.
- Solid knowledge of YouTube.
- Solid computer skills specially Microsoft office.
- Organizational person with fluent English. Interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with CRM and EMR platforms.
- Basic knowledge of SEM including running google Ads.
- Ability to work towards and achieve the assigned KPIs and target goals.
- Time management and flexibility in time.
- Quick learner and open to learn new platforms & new marketing/ PR strategies.
- Ability to generate, interpret and analyze reports for development, referral targeting & platforms analysis.
- Ability to gather and analyze data and take information based decisions.
- Ability to handle calls with patients & third parties if needed including handle objections & complaints.
- Initiative & motivational individual.
- Flexibility in assigned tasks and changes in operation depending on business needs.
- Preferably to have a car and a driving license.
- Full time 40 HR / week (In office)
- Working Hours is based on NY time ( i.e. 3 PM – 11 PM Cairo time )
It’s required to be able to work in office during these hours
- Working days: Monday – Friday ( extra hours on weekends may be required but not frequently)
- Salary : Negotiable depending on the experience and skills
We provide excellent work environment and potential career growth. Only serious applicants apply
- Copywriter (Content Creator) - Obour City, Cairo2 days ago
- Media Buyer - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Product SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Social Media Specialist - Haram, Giza4 days ago
- Media Buyer - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago
- Front End Developer - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo3 days ago
- Social Media Buyer - Smouha, Alexandria4 days ago