Skills And Tools:
- Handle Instructor Cases.
- Apply incentives and policies for instructors.
- Policy orientations for Instructors.
- On-board the instructors to our website.
- Communicate with the quality assurance team to asses instructors performance.
- Support instructors if they need any assistance or help.
- Make sure Instructors availability is updated by end of the month.
- Following up with Instructors to complete their progress Reports and homework.
- A bachelor's degree (preferable in education).
- 2 years of experience preferably in an educational institute.
- Demonstrated supervisory, organizational, and management skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, in particular the ability to work with students and faculty, are required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Computer literacy is required.
- The ability to develop knowledge of, respect for, and skills to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds is required
- Customer Service Specialist - New Cairo, Cairo29 days ago
- Telesales Executive (Fresh Gra... - Maadi, Cairo21 days ago
- Telemarketing Representative - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Sales/ Telesales Specialist - Giza, Egypt4 days ago
- Customer Service Representativ... - Cairo, Egypt15 days ago
- Sales Coordinator - Real Estat... - Heliopolis, Cairo16 days ago
- Senior Sales Executive - Sheikh Zayed, Giza15 days ago
- Telesales Agent - Tanta - Tanta, Gharbia17 days ago
- Telesales & Customer Service S... - Mohandessin, Giza29 days ago
- Telesales & Customer Service A... - Mohandessin, Giza29 days ago
- Admin & Customer Service Speci...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo11 days ago