Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for product quality throughout the manufacturing process.
- Responsible for the correct recording and filing of all relevant record logs and documentation.
- Collect product samples for Product Development, lab retains and the laboratory.
- Perform inspections on Products, Equipment and Machinery.
- Conducts checks on products and ensure all rules and regulations are followed and manage log books.
- Monitors customer specifications to ensure proper weight and appearance of products produced.
- Reports violations to management & to issue disciplinary action.
- Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Performing pre and post-production quality checks and providing related reports accordingly.
- B.Sc. degree or equivalent level of education
- More than 4 years of professional experience in Quality
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Quality Control SpecialistEgyptian Starch and Glucose Manufacturing Company - Shubra Alkhaymah, Qalubia7 days ago
- Quality Control ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Quality Control DirectorConfidential Company - Bab Sharq, Alexandria6 days ago
- Quality Control clerkConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago