Skills And Tools:
We are committed to provide orthopedic services’ stakeholders with the most innovative products and services to help in curing the patients the way they deserve, in order to achieve that you will be asked to:
- Arrange regular appointments with doctors and hospital medical teams.
- Ability to demonstrate product knowledge so that you can answer queries and provide advice on the products.
- Increase customer satisfaction from our products and services provided.
- Approach new clients, as well as develop long-term relationships with existing ones
- Increase client ‘s knowledge with our product and keep them updated with new releases & development.
- BS (or higher) in medical disciplines (Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy ..etc.).
- Comfortable in a surgical operations room.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Solid knowledge of the orthopedic/sports medicine market.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal, public speaking and communication skills are required
- Ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships
- Strong sense of urgency is important
- Strong command of English.
- knowing another foreign language is a huge plus.
- Current Driver's license and access to your own transportation
- Medical Representative (Diagno... - Maadi, Cairo16 days ago
- Medical Marketing Representati... - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Indoor Sales Specialist - El K... - Katameya, Cairo16 days ago
- Sales Representative - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- Beauty Advisor - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Business Development Specialis... - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Property Consultant - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Giza, Egypt9 days ago
- Property Consultant-Tanta - Tanta, Gharbia14 days ago