Skills And Tools:
- To manage the consultants and contractors in the execution of capital projects while coordinating with clients on matters such as approvals, mobilization, and scheduling to the final process of commissioning and start-up and handover to the user department/client.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical and or any other relevant engineering fields.
- Diploma in project management.
- At least 12 years of project management experience in the districts cooling/utilities or similar industry.
- 3-4 years of direct supervisory experience.
- Experience in managing multi-disciplinary projects and third party contractors in the executions of projects.
- ERP Program Manager - Cairo - New Cairo, Cairo24 days ago
- Architecture Finishing Manager... - New Capital, Cairo1 month ago
- Planning Team LeaderConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Methodology Manager - Badr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Planning Engineer - Giz... - Mohandessin, Giza26 days ago
- Architecture Technical Office ... - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer (Bid... - 6th of October, Giza19 days ago
- MEP Engineer - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- Surveying Manager - Baltim, Kafr Alsheikh18 days ago
- Technical Office ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago