Skills And Tools:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans ,test cases and Inspection procedures.
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- prioritize, plan and coordinate inspection activities for incoming and in process and outgoing.
- Develop inspection methods to analyze product quality using lean tools and quality tools.
- Faults Analyzing, its root cause & to ensure full poka-yoke process.
- Knowledge of 7 QC Tools.
- Carrying out 5S, Poke- Yoke and kaizen activities for continuous improvement.
- Improve product quality by making recommendations for change.
- Work together with relevant teams and departments to improve products.
- Ensure products adhere to company and industry quality standards.
- Brainstorm ideas to create solutions for identified problems.
- Prepare the monthly, weekly and day to day reports and compare with target.
- Maintaining and updating the Batch Manufacturing Records.
- Implement a working system to ensure conformity and accuracy in the production and manufacturing process.
- • Bachelor's degree in Engineering Electrical
- 5 Years of experience in manufacturing industry
- Very good in English language.
- Attention to detail.
- Maintenance Planner - 6th of October, Giza11 days ago
- OQC Engineer - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia13 days ago
- Elevators Installation Enginee... - Cairo, Egypt22 days ago
- QA EngineerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia26 days ago
- Production Engineer - Obour City, Cairo22 days ago
- Electrical Technical Office En...Confidential Company - Gharbia, Egypt16 days ago
- Presales Engineer (Light Curre... - Cairo, Egypt10 hours ago
- OPERATION MANAGER-INDUSTRAL SE... - Badr City, Cairo1 day ago
- Material Control Specialist - Cairo, Egypt21 days ago