Skills And Tools:
Recruitment and selection:
- Manage the entire recruitment cycle from sourcing, screening, qualifying to evaluating candidates for a possible match.
- Conduct employee orientation and onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives Conduct preliminary phone interview.
- Participate in other organizational HR related initiatives such as HR Manual, Grading System
- Source candidates via online advertising on job and career sites or professional networking.
Organizational Design & development
- Prepare Job analysis, Job Descriptions & Job Specifications of all positions within the company.
- Ensure new employee’s orientation is delivered as scheduled.
- Design, implement and manage performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Organize annual employee performance reviews
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Recommend new policies and update employee handbook
- Assist in designing training workshops.
HR Administration & Labor office
- Maintain all personnel records and ensure they are updated accordingly.
- Maintain and update the company salary structure and pay system.
- Update the organization chart, reflecting, any department changes, leavers, position changes and promotions.
- Handling all Hiring process, social insurance form 1,2,6 and prepare ATM requests and any other relevant tasks.
- Ensure that all HR Practices are complying with Labor Law regulations.
- Responsible for company medical insurance in terms of getting approvals, refunds for employees.
- File HR paperwork on a daily basis
- Coordinate events
- Serve as the key contact and counselor for new hired; be highly responsive to their needs and inquiries.
Attendance and payroll
- Tracking and following up employee's attendance, leaves, overtime and absences
- Record attendance, vacation and leaves data for all employees for various department to prepare the database
- Processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick leaves are tracked in the system
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
- Experience in conducting overall HR functions (recruitment, personnel, organization development, compensation & benefits, training & development)
- Bachelor degree
- Fluent English level.
- Excellent communication skills.
- HR Diploma is a must, MBA or Advanced HR Certificate would be an advantage.
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza9 days ago