Skills And Tools:
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness for the IT department.
- Manages and coordinates all IT-related matters including data, wireless communications, mobile technology, telephony, security, and computer hardware and software.
- Trouble-shoots and solves problems related to hardware, software, and network problems.
- Researches and recommends acquisition of network hardware and software
- Monitors network utilization and performance, implements procedures for network optimization, reliability, and availability.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Responsible for maila system.Monitor Emails, Internet access, hardware performance and services.
- Ensure that the company's data and information are peotected from unauthorised access.
- Delegate duties and tasks within IT department.
- Supporting users and computers.
- Evaluating risk, developing network recovery and backup processes.
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Analytical mind and research orientation
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Time management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Previous experience +5 years in IT field.
- Bachelor degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science
- Microsoft Systems Administration/System Engineer certification will be an asset.
- Alexandria resident is a must
- Males only
- Transportation is provided
- Social and Private insurance is provided
- IT Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- IT ManagerConfidential Company - Giza, Giza7 days ago