Chief Auditing Officer (CAO)Posted 12 days ago
124Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Accounting Basics (CONCEPTS, PRINCIPLES & BASIS)… Entity Concept- Going Concern Concept - Time Period Concept - Reliability Principle - Cost Principle - Revenue Principle - Matching Principle - Accounting Period - Cash Basis Accounting - Accrual Basis Accounting - Stable Monetary Unit.
- The Accounting Equation ASSETS=LIABILITIES+OWNERS’ EQUITY – TRANSACTIONS (Any event that affects financial position and is recorded + Affects both sides of the accounting equation).
- JOURNAL ENTRY – RECORDING TRANSACTIONS - THE ACCOUNTING CYCLE (Procedures: Process which produces financial statements - Five categories of adjusting entries " Prepaid expenses + Accrued expenses + Depreciation + Accrued revenue + Unearned revenue" - The adjusting process) / ASSETS (First item on the Balance Sheet + Cash Short and Over + Petty Cash).
- LONG-LIVED ASSETS AND RELATED EXPENSES (Assets-future economic benefits " Plant Assets + Intangible Assets " + Cost of Assets " Purchase price + Brokerage commissions + Survey fees + Legal fees + Back property taxes + Sales and other taxes + Transportation charges and insurance while in transit + Installation cost" + Group or Basket Purchase)
- LIABILITIES (Current liabilities due in one year or less & Contingent Liability & Long-Term).
- FORMAL REPORTS OF AN ENTITY - INCOME STATEMENT - BALANCE SHEET - FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- COMPANY RETAINED EARNINGS STATEMENT
- RETAINED EARNINGS STATEMENT
- STATEMENT OF CASH FLOWS
- OPERATING CYCLE OF A MERCHANDISE BUSINESS
- TYPES OF BUSINESS ORGANIZATION (Proprietorship – Partnership – Corporations)
- ACCOUNTING IN BUSINESS/ Users of accounting information (Individuals – Businesses - Investors and Creditors) / The accounting profession (Public accountants - Private accountants) / Accounting organizations and designations( American Institute of Certified Public Accountants "AICPA" - Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) - Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) - Certifications " CPA/ CMA/ CIA). INVENTORY SYSTEMS(Periodic – Perpetual ) + Average Cost Method (weighted average cost method) & First-in, First-out (FIFO) First-In, First-Out Method Ending inventory is made up of the most recent costs. / Last-in, First-out (LIFO) Last-In, First-Out Method Ending inventory is made up of the earliest costs / LOWER-OF-COST-OR-MARKET-RULE (LCM) / (Costing Methods & Weighted-average-flow of cost over periods).
- DEPRECIATION (Definition / Depreciation Expense / Accumulated Depreciation) …
- Straight-line Method :
- Equal amount of depreciation each year
- Cost - Residual Value/Useful life in years
- Entry to record depreciation expense
- DEBIT- Depreciation expense
- CREDIT- Accumulated depreciation
- CORPORATE CHARACTERISTICS (Separate legal entity + Continuity of life + No mutual agency + Limited liability + Separation of ownership and management).
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE & NOTES RECEIVABLE
- COST ALLOCATION METHODS (Natural resources expensed through depletion + Intangible assets expensed through amortization)
- OWNER’S EQUITY - APPROPRIATIONS ON RETAINED EARNINGS – DIVIDENDS
- Goods-in-transit Acc ( as a control acc for shipment) & Pricing of incoming shipments & Bank- Reconciliation treatments & customer Aging Analysis - Accounting guidance for all company transactions - Analyzes of liquidity and profitability ratios and all financial ratios recognized locally and internationally - Apply the instructions of the accounting and auditing company in all its parts - Application of Egyptian accounting standards
- Income taxes, commercial and industrial profits, liberal professions taxes, value-added tax, and all taxes applicable in Egypt
- Documentary credits in the import process( Performa invoices + purchase orders + terms of delivery + terms of payment + bank-to-bank deals), letters of guarantee and bank transactions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business (accounting Or Finance Section) or relevant.
- Skilled in the use of (Solid Work – Excel – Word – Power Point) Excel Is The Must..
- Good user For ERP software(SAP – Oracle – Odoo …etc.)..
- Excellent Command of English language.
- A long-history of experience in medical supplies & equipment and healthcare(trading & import and export) field is the-must
- Males only