Skills And Tools:
- Hyundai Rotem- Cairo is seeking for an (APM) Assistant Project Manager to support in
- Communicating with governmental and non governmental organizations.
- Supporting the coordination and management of projects.
- Researching information as required.
- Performing administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, estimates, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Keeping track of and reporting on project progress.
- Completing any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
- Eager to learn.
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Contract management skills is a plus.
- Background in official writings.
- Systematic and able to work under pressure.
- Assistant Projects DirectorConfidential Company - Haram, Giza8 days ago
- Project Manager For Infrastruc...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Marketing Project ManagerE3mel Business for Financial & Managerial Consultancy - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago