Skills And Tools:
- Implements established logistic and supply chain policies, procedures, and practices to meet requirements supporting short and long-term business needs.
- Ensure the accuracy of data flow between 3PL company and Defacto’s systems in all warehouse operations (inbound+outbound).
- Manages logistic activities required for the timely and efficient transportation and warehousing of incoming and outgoing materials and distribution of products.
- Controls costs through productivity of efficient usage of storage space, and proper protection of stored materials.
- Ensure the stock accuracy physically and systematically.
- Responsible for enforcing organization policies of conduct and safety and initiates disciplinary action.
- Identifies the causes of product losses and takes corrective action.
- Promotes productivity and safety through effective training and constant feedback to direct reports.
- Performance measurement of 3PL company and ensure increasing of daily performance (warehouse+Value Added Services+Transportation)
- Maintains daily objectives and ensures work goals are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Monitors, analyzes, and make suggestions transportation methods, to maximize asset utilization.
- Expedites the transportation of products by trouble-shooting immediately when problems arise.
- Supports the transportation negotiation function by providing cost and route analyses, and route alternatives.
- Preparing packing lists with right data and delivering it to accounting and import/export specialist with waybills.
- Controls details of monthly invoices and confirms the amount of invoice
- University degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or related fields or equivalent experience.
- Fluent English skill, both written and spoken.
- 5-7 years professional experience in international customs management preferably in retail / warehousing and/or distribution.
- Good knowledge of warehouse, value added services and transportation
- Good Analytical skills
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Proactive, curious and able to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Logistics AdministratorConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo7 days ago
- Logistics SpecialistConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt3 days ago