Skills And Tools:
Direct Sales Account Manager oversees sales activities and develops relationships with customers. They are responsible for managing accounts, ensuring clients are satisfied, and generating new sales opportunities.
Direct Sales Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Establishing good rapport with clients through Face to Face outdoor meetings or by conducting calls on daily bases.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and forecasting clients.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts.
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally.
- Up selling the company’s products or services to customers within your given territory.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs.
- Work closely with marketing department to help & ensure building the brand
- Preparing reports on accounts and transactions and tracking of accounts targets.
- Proven sales& account management experience.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of sales experience preferably in Fintech or relevant field.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity.
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, Salesforce software.
- B2B Sales Representative - Cai...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo3 days ago