Skills And Tools:
Nozha language schools is now hiring Financial Manager:
- Performing risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting, budgeting, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Deciding on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Overseeing and monitoring the company’s financial position, banking, and financing activities, and capital structure and monitor the respect of banking and financial covenants.
- Monitoring and direct the execution of business plans.
- Tracking & Monitoring cash flow, banking activities, and any financial transactions as well as analyzing the company's financial strengths and weaknesses and proposing corrective actions, and identifying areas of improvement.
- Having a clear understanding of and adhere to current laws and regulations and ensuring all the company’s financial activities comply with those laws.
- Developing financial and tax strategies.
- Assessing the company’s spending and implementing strategies for achieving effectiveness and efficiency.
- Researching and forecasting financial, economic trends based on data analysis and stay abreast of current market trends and patterns, act accordingly, and identifying revenue opportunities.
- Establishing and Implementing a financial internal audit program to ensure the accuracy of information.
- Reviewing company financial statements quarterly and annually.
- Supervising department strategy and monetary growth and collaborates with other management.
- Developing appropriate key performance indicators to monitor and drive the financial performance of the company.
- Setting up the company’s finance IT system.
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
- Managing financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditor's, solicitors, bankers, and statutory organizations
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance, and other firm-wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests.
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Business Administration, CMA, MBA is required
- A Master's degree or CPA is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience
- Hands-on experience in financial forecasting, financial analysis, and reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Excellent with Local GAAP and IFRS.
- Excellent with Egyptian Tax Law and practice.
- Managing different stakeholder’s relationships and reporting.
- Proficient user of finance software (SAP)
- Preferred Manufacturing background
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- Financial ManagerCairo Three A for Agricultural and Animal Production - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo4 days ago
- Financial Planning And Analysi...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo7 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia4 days ago