Skills And Tools:
- Responsible, either directly or by managing staff, for all cash management, investments, insurance, budgeting, and financial reporting, helping to drive the company’s financial strategy and hiring needs
- Coordinate the development of the annual operating, capital, and program budgets, and reporting against the same
- Ensure cash flow is compatible with company operations, by overseeing the day-to-day accounting, recording, reporting, and internal control activities of the organization
- Lead the development and use of best-practice policies, practices, and tools that ensure a well-controlled yet flexible organization with strong fiscal management, project management, cross-team communications,
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends, and forecasts.
- Take the hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long-range planning, the introduction of new programs/ strategies, and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives to identify their needs and seek a full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets, and consolidation, and reporting to the Company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state, and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting rules
- Work with the senior management to efficiently develop proposal budgets, provide access to project financial information, and manage contract/grant compliance and reporting
- Research revenue opportunities and economic trends, analyze internal operations, identify areas of cost reduction and process enhancement
- Perform risk management through analysis of company liabilities and investments and evaluate and manage capital structure and fundraising initiatives
- Monitor performance with tracking, establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting for earnings calls, the management team, and the rest of the company
- Manage finance personnel and oversee financial IT systems, ensuring compliance with all applicable Financial Accounting Standards Board, Internal Revenue Service, State Attorney General, and other relevant regulations and workflow
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing compliance, and taking action
- Master’s degree in accounting, business accounting, or finance
- 5+ years experience in executive leadership positions
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Understanding of advanced accounting, regulatory issues, and tax planning
- Working knowledge of raising capital beyond traditional lines of credit International experience
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions and investor relations
- Executive experience with business models and their associated revenue recognition is strongly preferred
- CPA and CMA are a strong plus
- CFO Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia10 days ago
- Consolidation&Financial Report...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza4 days ago