Skills And Tools:
AlAlamein International University at New Alamein City is looking for strong candidates to fulfill the open “IT Help Desk Technician” Position.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration.
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time and task limits.
- Set up hardware and install and configure software and drivers.
- Install well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks and manage components (servers, IPs etc.).
- Manage security options and software in computers and networks to maintain privacy and protection from attacks.
- Perform regular upgrades to ensure systems remain updated.
- Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality.
- Arrange maintenance sessions to discover and mend inefficiencies.
- Keep records of repairs and fixes for future reference.
- Offer timely technical support and teach users how to utilize computers correctly.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Contributes to the overall success of the University by performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- An Associate's degree/certifications in computer science or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a help desk environment.
- A strong working knowledge of computer systems, networking, hardware, and software.
- Good problem-solving, analytical, and team-working skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Available to work regular overtime
- An openness to learning new technologies.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the interview process.
- Customer Support AdvisorConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt11 days ago
- IT Help DeskConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt16 days ago